We’re Hiring – Client Concierge Associate
As the Client Concierge Associate, you’ll be one of the first points of contact for our brand and work directly hand-in-hand with our founder!
This is an awesome position with room to grow. You’ll be serving as part ‘kick-ass’ Marketing Coordinator and part ‘do-it-all’ Personal Assistant.
You will work to ensure our clients expectations and desires are met in a timely fashion; keeping in mind our core values and what sets Tola apart from other more ‘traditional’ marketing agencies.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Offer clients and prospects outstanding customer service correspondence via phone, social media and email
- Collaborate with the founder to develop and deploy well-timed social campaigns to promote events and new offerings; scheduling posts, engaging with followers
- Manage the founders’ calendar and coordinate travel arrangements / client meetings / speaking engagements
- Assist in office duties such as expense reporting, scanning, filing, running errands and phone answering
Ideal Client Concierge Associate:
- Some college preferred, may be in progress
- Must be able to commit to at least flexible 10 hours a week in our Huntersville, NC office (to start!) – may be room for increased hours / advancement / work from home, eventually
- Computer-Savvy, proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Design experience preferred (InDesign, Canva, Gravit) and web editing experience a bonus (HTML, CSS, WordPress, SquareSpace)
- Proven ability to work with minimal direction, while being resourceful and independent in solving problems
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Ability to multi task and prioritize
- Strong “people skills” and excellent communication, both written and verbal
To apply, fill out our application.
Application deadline is January 15th.